DEAD TRIGGER 2 – Zombie Survival Shooter FPS
Dead Trigger 2, the sequel to the original, award-prevailing Dead Trigger, is here with a brand new first-character shooter. It’s bigger, bloodier, and has even better pix. Dead Trigger 2 is a zombie-themed first-person survival horror video game developed and published by Madfinger Games. It was released for Android and iOS devices on October 23, 2013, and for Facebook on February 20, 2014. As with the original Dead Trigger, Dead Trigger 2 is a single-player zombie-themed shooter. Nvidia showcased Dead Trigger 2 as the first tech demo for their upcoming Tegra 4 mobile system-on-a-chip, Slide to Play and Android Police compared the graphical quality to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Dead Trigger 2 utilizes the Unity game engine. It was released as a free-to-play game; microtransactions are included in the final product, but the developers had tested the game without in-app purchases to make sure the core gameplay works without them. The game takes area in a publish-apocalyptic international where humanity is on the point of extinction. Luckily, there are some courageous souls willing to fight for salvation. You, evidently, are certainly one of them… And the other Dead Trigger 2 gamers from around the sector are the rest.
Gameplay DEAD TRIGGER 2 – Zombie Survival Shooter FPS
Dead Trigger 2 is a zombie-apocalypse-themed first-person shooter with survival horror and action role-playing elements, currently available on iOS, Android and recently on Windows Phone 8.1 mobile devices. Running on the Unity game engine, the game features a progression system, numerous environments, unlockable and upgradable weapons, and various story-based and quick-play mission types.
Dead Trigger 2 is a free-movement shooter; rather than the on-rails gameplay typical of mobile zombie shooters, the player controls the character’s movement like a typical console or PC FPS. The game features two dramatically different control paradigms; with the default controls, the player merely aims at zombies – his or her weapons will attack automatically when a zombie is underneath the crosshair. The advanced control scheme functions like the first game – the player presses a button to fire the weapon, and an additional button lets the player aim down the weapon’s sights for increased accuracy.
Gameplay typically revolves around completing objectives while killing zombies (occasionally killing zombies is the only objective). The player has a limited amount of health that is refreshed at the start of each mission. The player loses health when hit by zombies or by certain environmental hazards (i.e. radiation). The player can regain health by taking healing pills or getting a health power-up from a special zombie.
Enemies come in two flavours, standard zombies and special zombies. Standard zombies often plod along at a slow pace and attack with their arms, but some may sprint or carry melee weapons for increased damage. Special zombies have distinct appearances and unique traits; they are deadlier and tougher to kill, but drop blueprints or large amounts of cash (and sometimes health) when killed.
In addition to carrying two primary weapons, the player also carries a melee weapon and up to three types of consumable items. Consumables include health pills, grenades, exploding chickens and others.
About DEAD TRIGGER 2 – Zombie Survival Shooter FPS
A lethal virus is spreading throughout the world producing human mutation and threatening our species with extinction. Now the survivors of this plague have joined the Global Resistance and must fight against this unstoppable mortal infection with everything they have. Get ready for the assault: It is time for you to rise up and fight for your survival in a zombie apocalypse in this heart-stopping first-person shooter adventure!
Choose from an insane arsenal of sniper combat gun weapons and fire against the evil walking undead invasion in terrifying environments around the globe!
Immerse yourself in different types of operations including Story, Global Mission and Side Quests. Dead Trigger 2 celebrates 100 Million Downloads with free gifts and offers for you!
MASSIVE, CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED CONTENT. EVOLVING SHOOTER STORYLINES.
• Battle your way through ten regions and plan a strategy for 33 different arena battlefields. This zombie shooting FPS is full of evil action!
• Become a zombie shooter with 50 types of weapons. Sharpen your sniper aim shooting skills and take out every dead zombie with a bullet to the head!
• Dive into the action with more than 600 gameplay war scenarios, including Solo Campaign, Global Mission and Side Quests. Complete FPS sniper achievements in this survival battle against death!
• Learn military squad tactics for the combat in the zombie apocalypse battleground!
MOUTH-WATERING BATTLEFIELD GRAPHICS
Explore varied locations, shoot and kill the undead horror in survival environments with different sniper guns. It is urgent to stop the death massacre: Plan your FPS attack strategy in the arena and turn yourself into a hero against the zombie invasion!
TEETH-RATTLING FPS STRATEGY GAMEPLAY
• Brutal dead zombie rivals adventure – Some of the easier to kill zombies might be a soft target for a sniper to attack, but you’ll need more than one shot for a formidable array of dead bosses.
• Awesome FPS sniper gun shooting weapons to battle against injustice. Your mission is to survive this evil apocalypse!
• Zombie shooter time story development – Join the Global Resistance against zombies and tune in to stay informed as the global gameplay develops, where the actions of every single combat can directly influence the tide of war. Stay alive and unkilled as much as you can in this adventure!
TONS OF FEATURES
• FPS War Tournaments for Real Prizes – Get ready for some combat action in our sniper shooting battlefield! Go to war with players from all over the world in the mortal Arena!
• Choose between a touch control target system, an enhanced virtual joystick for FPS survival soldiers or console gaming.
• Explore your personal hideout and meet the Gunsmith, Scientist, Smuggler and Engineer. They will help to target the attack in this shooter zombie survival invasion as you can unlock incredible gun weapons and gadgets.
Are you ready to stand up against those walking assassins and fight for your survival in this first-person shooter combat? The undead outbreak is critical. Start killing and shooting dead zombies now and remain unkilled!
WHAT’S NEW IN DEAD TRIGGER 2
Dead Trigger 2 Update 1.5.2 is here.
With lots of awesome improvements and bug fixes.New Feature:
– Ironsight has been made visible in autofire mode
– All gameplay types are now available in Generic Missions
– EggLauncher now does the exact damage
We really appreciate all the feedback that you sent us.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OF DEAD TRIGGER 2 FOR ANDROID
December 27, 2018
4.1 and up
Rated for 16+
Users Interact, Digital Purchases
₹ 199.00 – ₹ 3,999.00 per item
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OF DEAD TRIGGER 2 FOR iPhone
MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
© 2016, MADFINGER Games, a.s.